As your Certified Professional Doula, I will provide:
- An initial meeting (free of charge) in person or by phone to determine if we are a good match.
- 2 prenatal visits (In addition, I will attend an office appointment with your care provider if you desire).
- "Anytime" phone/ text availability before and after the baby's birth.
- Assistance in finding the tools and information you need to make informed decisions about your care.
- Guidance in creating and following your birth plan.
- On call availability for 2 weeks prior to and 1 week after your "due" date (or until your baby is born).
- Labor support at your home and the hospital/ birth center.
- Emotional and physical support for you and your partner before and during labor.
- Assistance in labor positioning and tools for helping your labor's progress and your comfort.
- Amateur photography as needed (often, I will pick up a camera to record something lovely).
- Assistance in establishing breastfeeding during the hour after birth.
- 1 postnatal visit during your first week home.
Review my contract HERE.
I recently blogged my answers to a typical doula interview questionnaire. Read that HERE on my blog.